As a leading seniors residence and provider of seniors continuing care services and programs, Canterbury Foundation is strengthening its position to support an increasing seniors population and increased demand for quality seniors housing and services in Edmonton. We embrace this opportunity with the following strategic initiatives moving forward:
- Enhance accommodation
- Assess and pursue new development opportunities
- Increase support and launch a Capital Campaign
- Continuously improve the quality of services
- Develop a comprehensive "People Plan" for succession planning and leadership training
- Expand community outreach and access
This strategic plan addresses the following:
- The Capital Campaign: What is it?
- Dementia Care and Hospice Care
- Community Support
To enhance the lives of seniors, we:
Our Core Values:
We are committed to:
The Promise of Home: seniors living in a loving, faith-based community.
Canterbury Foundation is committed to staying on top of current and emerging trends that will have an impact on the communities and people it serves. Services and programs will respond to the desires and needs of Edmonton seniors who make Canterbury Foundation home and for those considering Canterbury Foundation as their future home.