Canterbury Court offers newly renovated studio and one-bedroom suites in a comfortable, supportive living seniors residence.
Each suite features high-end finishes, air conditioning, gorgeous and spacious bathrooms with a seamless walk-in shower, and TV and telephone hookups. Wi-Fi is available in common areas.
Accommodation fees include:
- All meals and snacks prepared by Red Seal chefs (3 meals and 3 daily snacks)
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry of linens
- Comprehensive activities program including:
- Daily exercise classes
- Live entertainment,
- Movies & documentaries
- Scheduled bus outings
- Pet therapy
- Social events
- Weekly happy hour
- Scheduled transportation
- Cable television
- 24 hr emergency response
- Registered nurse (RN) on duty 24 hours
- Private and personal health care by RN’s and Health Care Aides (HCA)
- Health care services include but are not limited to: regular physician clinic visits, regular on-site pharmacist visits, a registered social worker on-site, blood pressure clinics and foot care clinics.
- Emergency response: receptionist weekdays, on-call maintenance service available after hours
- Health monitoring systems (medical alert pendant, call bell, bathroom emergency pull cord, Roam alert signalling device)
Not included in accommodation fees:
- Personal laundry