Canterbury Manor offers studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments in this independent living seniors residence.
Each suite features air conditioning, full kitchen, three or four-piece bathroom, TV and telephone hook-ups. Wi-Fi is available in common areas. Underground heated parking is available for an additional fee.
Accommodation fees include:
- Comprehensive activities program including exercise classes, live entertainment, games, social events and a weekly happy hour
- Optional dining room service including weekday luncheon, Sunday brunch and dinner seven days a week with private dining and barbeque areas available (not included in rent, meal passes available for purchase)
- Scheduled transportation
- Utilities except for TV and telephone
- Storage locker
- Health care services include but are not limited to: regular physician clinic visits, regular on-site pharmacist visits, a registered social worker on-site, blood pressure clinics and foot care clinics.
- Emergency response: receptionist weekdays, on-call maintenance service available after hours and 24 hr. Registered Nurse (RN) available