Life at Canterbury for me is retiring with dignity for body, mind and soul.
- Canterbury Resident
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for collecting the information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for the time necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect personal information using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to residents and clients, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Please contact the Canterbury Foundation privacy officer at 780-483-5361 if you have any questions.